Wednesday, December 13, 2017
   
Text Size

Site Search

Our History

HISTORY OF BUSINESS

BLUE NORTHERN AIR CONDITIONING, INC.

 

In March of 1983 Ken & Sharon Pantin resigned from their previous jobs and started Blue Northern Air Conditioning.  

The company was incorporated in the State of Texas in 1984.

Ken and Sharon worked from their home for a short period of time and then moved the office to a leased space on Sheldon Road, in Channelview Texas.  At this time they did not have a warehouse, just a store front for walk in customers.  Ken ran the service and installation, while Sharon handled the financial duties and the customer service side of the business.  Needless to say at that period of time they wore whatever hat was handed to them in order to be successful. 

In 1985 Blue Northern purchased 2.5 acres of land at 16123 Ave C. in Channelview Texas. With the continued growth and success, the business was in need of a 3000 square foot shop and office space.  They have since added on to the original building with an additional 1000 square feet of office space and 6000 square feet of warehouse.

After being in business for over thirty years they have grown this operation from a residential service company, to a nationally recognized retail & commercial service provider.  Locally they perform all aspects of air conditioning for commercial, institutional, and marine accounts.   

 

Copyright © Blue Northern Air Conditioning. Inc. All Rights Reserved 

Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711, 800.803.9202, 512.463.6599, www.license.state.tx.us

TACLA 000242C

TACLA 46089C